Does anyone walk while playing? or play while walking?

I had to watch again to find Ed Sheeran. I missed seeing him the first time because I was watching Dave Grohl rocking out. Herbie Hancock looked like he was digging it, too....I thought that was really cool for a jazz guy.

Brian Johnson was in particularly good voice in this performance. But it certainly is the case that these two songs don't get as crazy vocally as some of the AC/DC catalogue. It can be a battle to hit some of those high notes. I liked his cool lazy phrasing on Highway To Hell in particular.

Elsewhere in these forums, someone recently dropped the line "pics or it didn't happen" in a discussion about building a ukulele case. I am not building an instrument case, but I would like to build a case for AC/DC on ukulele. A few years ago, I figured that this was probably the hardest AC/DC song of all to sing because it climbs relentlessly higher and higher, leaving the singer struggling to reach the highest notes. Just in the last month or so it seemed like I was finally getting to within striking distance of hitting all of the notes in the original key. In the spirit of "pics or it didn't happen," I gave it a try this afternoon for @Bill Sheehan, but I did not walk around while trying to do it!

Elsewhere in these forums, someone recently dropped the line "pics or it didn't happen" in a discussion about building a ukulele case. I am not building an instrument case, but I would like to build a case for AC/DC on ukulele. A few years ago, I figured that this was probably the hardest AC/DC song of all to sing because it climbs relentlessly higher and higher, leaving the singer struggling to reach the highest notes. Just in the last month or so it seemed like I was finally getting to within striking distance of hitting all of the notes in the original key. In the spirit of "pics or it didn't happen," I gave it a try this afternoon for @Bill Sheehan, but I did not walk around while trying to do it!

That is outstanding, Yukio! I can't even imagine hitting those notes! Great version, and don't worry, you can always add the Angus-walk later! 😁

OMG. I am amazed. Chops, man. You nailed it! Yeah, like Bill said, the walking can wait - next goal, lol!

LOL! At 2:45 we see a very dour Richard Perry (actually a favourite record producer of mine having worked with Tiny Tim and Nilsson, among many others) together with his wife (and my distant cousin) Jane Fonda. At least Jane can clap along on the 2 & 4 while these guys tear it up on stage.
Jane is amazing! I've been a fan ever since she spoke out against the Vietnam War.

OMG. I am amazed. Chops, man. You nailed it! Yeah, like Bill said, the walking can wait - next goal, lol!
His vocal chords take a licking and keep on ticking! i wish I could sing that well. I choked today just trying to complete a 50 minute set. I have a growly, screechy line in the song Hit The Road Jack.

Top Bottom