This guy better not lose his marbles

I think he already did coming up with that instrument.
Weird or cool. I'm not sure I can choose.

The engineering that went into that is remarkable. I wonder how difficult it is to change the song.

So it looks like he is an ukulele bass player and decided he wanted some accompaniment.

Thanks for the share.

I really don't know what to make of that. It's complicated. It's intricate. It's clever. It looks like it took a lot of effort to make. It has its own kind of conceptual beauty. I ask "Why," and don't get an answer. I ask "Why not," and don't get an answer. I guess it just "is," and that's that.

I really don't know what to make of that. It's complicated. It's intricate. It's clever. It looks like it took a lot of effort to make. It has its own kind of conceptual beauty. I ask "Why," and don't get an answer. I ask "Why not," and don't get an answer. I guess it just "is," and that's that.
I think any real tinkerers would appreciate it. But what's his real job.

Like those that play glass harmonicas or waterphones, or whatever instrument of the day. Probably half to be unique and recognized for it, part to do something others aren't, and a smattering to get a sound out of their head into a different format.

I think it’s ingenious, and would love to know the story behind how it came to be. So what if it doesn’t have a serious purpose. It’s entertaining, educational, and inspirational. That’s more than I can say about most of the people in my life lately. :)

This is what Rube Goldberg would have designed if he was a musician. Can't wait to hear it after it "opens up".

Wow, what will geniuses think of next?

William Close is another musical instrument inventor. He featured his Earth Harp on America’s Got Talent back in 2012. For his audition performance he transformed the entire theatre into the world’s largest instrument. I can only imagine how powerful it must have felt to be in the audience, sitting directly under the strings, sonically becoming one with the instrument. Check it out here:

I love it! Love Rube Goldberg machines, it makes me happy that someone made one into a musical instrument

Top Bottom