Tell me what you know about Stigma ukes!

Wildjoy

Reaction score
Yesterday, Boofa posted a gorgeous Stigma uke for sale in the marketplace. This was the first I had heard of Stigma ukes. I went and checked out the website, and from what I can see there I'm impressed! (And I love the name and backstory behind it.) But, I'm not really finding much online by way of sound samples or reviews--but the one posted here for sale sold within 3 hours which I find super intriguing.

For those of you who have owned or played these, please LMK your opinions! Also, any links to sound samples or reviews would be very much appreciated.

Last edited:
I saw the Stigma uke @Boofa sold and then ran across the name again in a post from @scrambled_eggs in another thread. I ended up ordering a spruce/koa tenor that I'm looking forward to trying. The shipworm eaten top is definitely an oddity, but I like it. I think it's a good pairing for the Seaguar fishing leader I use to string my ukes, keeps that nautical theme going. I'll post my thoughts on it when it arrives.

processed_493ac9cb345f4cd3b9bbbd0aadde7ea8.jpeg processed_f9dd1c616dca498291b0bb999437d2ca.jpeg

processed_b1572723cee14e8eaa606ec1a5a6bc58.jpeg processed_4d6d7ecab7db452c84eaaa51287bc70d.jpeg

I saw the Stigma uke @Boofa sold and then ran across the name again in a post from @scrambled_eggs in another thread. I ended up ordering a spruce/koa tenor that I'm looking forward to trying. The shipworm eaten top is definitely an oddity, but I like it. I think it's a good pairing for the Seaguar fishing leader I use to string my ukes, keeps that nautical theme going. I'll post my thoughts on it when it arrives.

View attachment 154552 View attachment 154551

View attachment 154550 View attachment 154549
Sound sample, please, when you can!

He has only one available ukulele left.

Top Bottom