Really great Christmas present!

Nickie

Reaction score
This was one of the most useful and fun gifts I've ever received. At first, I wasn't quite sure how to take it, but she insists she wants me to play Christmas songs next year.
My wife hid enough tuition money for ten violin lessons in a stocking (which she knitted herself) in my fiddle case. I had to want to practice to find it!

What was your interesting/valuable/useful/fun gift?

She is quite ingenious! :giggle:

Really a great gift from your wife Nickie, well thought out and comically presented to you, love it.
I didn't receive any Christmas gifts. My wife and I buy for our grandkids, but we don't exchange gifts, so I'm sorry but have nothing to add to this thread.

I had only little wee things for my daughter's stocking this year, and she has a pretty hefty sized one from when she was little. So I knitted her a mini stocking (I got the idea on the 23rd so had to make a pretty quick and secret go of it):

IMG_20231226_172643480.jpg
I think she liked her stocking better than many of her gifts 😂

Really a great gift from your wife Nickie, well thought out and comically presented to you, love it.
I didn't receive any Christmas gifts. My wife and I buy for our grandkids, but we don't exchange gifts, so I'm sorry but have nothing to add to this thread.
My husband and I don't exchange gifts either. We do special things for each other throughout the year, instead. Hearing about gifts like Nickie's and Amie's makes me smile. Nothing better than the gift of music. :) 🎶

She is quite ingenious! :giggle:
Thanks, she's creative too. She does other crafts, as well and plays UBass, ukulele, some guitar, Seagull Merlin dulcimer, and hand drums. The bass, all but one ukulele, and Merlin all came from me. She already owned drums and guitars. Last year, she gave away two very nice guitars, to a friend cause he plays better! Then her bestie gave her a Classical guitar. Her favorite guitar cost $100 used!

She is quite the comic. Very clever and sarcastic. Look up sarcastic in Webster's.....

Yesterday, at Christmas dinner, there were players of 8 or 9 different instruments. That doesn't count the ones we quit playing. That's only 4 people.

Top Bottom