New member in search of Keilani

Eyeless1220

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am new to the community as a member, but I have seen posts through google searches. I have not seen any recent posts on this topic and I fear not much has changed since 2008-2010… I am in search of a Keilani ukulele. My daughter’s name is Keilani and is half Hawaiian She has recently taken up the instrument. I have casually searched since she was born in 2013, but am ramping up my search as I know she would appreciate one now.

I sent a message to KC Moore on his Instagram page, though there has been no activity since 2020. I’ve scoured OfferUp, eBay, google,

And help or leads would be

Welcome to UU eyeless1220, and a warm hello from Chicago.
I would suggest that you post a "wanted" in the Ukulele Marketplace section here at UU.

Welcome to UU, Eyeless 1220!
I don't think I've ever heard about Keilani ukes, but I do wish you good luck finding one for your daughter!

Hello everyone! I am new to the community as a member, but I have seen posts through google searches. I have not seen any recent posts on this topic and I fear not much has changed since 2008-2010… I am in search of a Keilani ukulele. My daughter’s name is Keilani and is half Hawaiian She has recently taken up the instrument. I have casually searched since she was born in 2013, but am ramping up my search as I know she would appreciate one now.

I sent a message to KC Moore on his Instagram page, though there has been no activity since 2020. I’ve scoured OfferUp, eBay, google,

And help or leads would be
Have you tried Reverb and Mercari? Good luck!

Welcome Eyeless1220, welcome to the UU Forum. Best of luck with your search for a Keilani uke. It is a noble quest you have undertaken. And a great thing to try to do for your daughter. (y)

Top Bottom