Old New Member

JDP

Reaction score
Greetings! I was a member some years back, and was inactive for a while. I live in Sheffield, MA, right down the street from the Magic Fluke folks!

I'm a lecturer and I often include a little ukulele playing in my programs.

My main performance instruments are three concert Kepasa ukes crafted by Kevin Crossett, all in the Hollywood style. I also have a Flea, an Earnest Tululele, an old banjolele, and a few others.

With warmest regards,
Jerry

Welcome back JDP!

Welcome back, JDP! That’s an interesting collection of ukuleles you have there. Fun times! :)

HI Jerry, welcome back to the UU Forum.

You've piqued my curiosity. What do you lecture about that allows you to use a ukulele as an aide?

Hi Jerry, this place is like the Hotel California, isn't it? You can checkout any time you want, but you can never leave ;) Say hello to the good folks at Magic Fluke for me. I'd say my Magic Fluke Firefly only plays second fiddle to my regular uke, but that would be confusing, given that they seem to make just about everything including violins, so maybe you should drop 'em a hint about dulcimers!

Hi Jerry, this place is like the Hotel California, isn't it? You can checkout any time you want, but you can never leave ;) Say hello to the good folks at Magic Fluke for me. I'd say my Magic Fluke Firefly only plays second fiddle to my regular uke, but that would be confusing, given that they seem to make just about everything including violins, so maybe you should drop 'em a hint about dulcimers!
Hello ukukeguy, I’ve mentioned it. :) I’m in a dulcimer period myself, right now. Seems to go in cycles. I just sold a couple, and acquired a couple more.

Top Bottom