Song Help Request Lost: Tablature for Greensleeves

Nickie

Reaction score
Or, "What Child Is This", I had the tabs for it, I've looked everywhere and can't find them, can anyone provide them for hi G tuning please?

This is Tony Crimlisk's Christmas Ukulele tab book. He is a retired UK music professor. He posted this to Facebook as a free PDF download. There are 26 Christmas songs, "What Child Is This" is the last song in the book. Each song has chords, lyrics, and tabs. The tabs are relatively easy, but still sound decent if you don't have a lot of time to practice. I think they all work for both high-G and low-G.
https://ukestuff.files.wordpress.com/2021/12/ukulele-christmas.pdf

Last edited:
I have a collection of holiday Chord Melodies officially releasing tomorrow (final edition), now up to 53 songs and supporting videos. I’ll be posting about it tomorrow, but it is for sale for a whole $10 at buymeacoffee.com/ukestuff

Or, "What Child Is This", I had the tabs for it, I've looked everywhere and can't find them, can anyone provide them for hi G tuning please?
I have a chord progression but no tabs. Happy to email a PdF image if that will help.

Versions of Greensleeves were included in Jamie Holding's "20 Melodies" and "Blame Not My Uke" if you happen to have either of those publications but missed the title ;)

Mike Lynch has a nice chord melody version in Vol. 1 of his chord melody collection. It works for high and low G.

Versions of Greensleeves were included in Jamie Holding's "20 Melodies" and "Blame Not My Uke" if you happen to have either of those publications but missed the title ;)
I do not possess either of them.

Top Bottom