ideally included in price
Size
book size or even pdf

Eggs_n_Ham

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Author Jeff Peterson, respectively.

thank you for Daniel Ward's Arpeggio Meditations @Kenn2018 !! Working on undoing bad self taught habits!

Last edited:
Authors Daniel Ward and Jeff Peterson, respectively.
I just bought the Peterson book, and found that I wasn’t really gonna play it, so I’m returning it; and ordered his newly released Hawaiian book instead. The Peterson book is available on Amazon, so you should have no problem finding it. You can find the Daniel Ward book on his website.

Those are two wonderful resources. I have found both to be helpful. I spent my first year of playing working daily through Daniel's book. I have since passed it onto my grandson who now is a super player. And Jeff's work I have as a digital copy. I find it both inspiring and challenging. To quote an old movie . . . You have chosen wisely.

Those are two wonderful resources. I have found both to be helpful. I spent my first year of playing working daily through Daniel's book. I have since passed it onto my grandson who now is a super player. And Jeff's work I have as a digital copy. I find it both inspiring and challenging. To quote an old movie . . . You have chosen wisely.
Digital versions are available at Jeff's Ukulele Corner website. Amazon only has the paper books.

You could also order the Peterson book direct from Classical Guitar Corner Publishing to get a lay-flat spiral bound edition, not available on Amazon. It costs a little more and takes a week longer, but to me it was worth it.

I do suspect that Eggs_n_Ham is hoping that someone here may have one (or both) that they no longer wish to use, and then won't have to buy new, if it's not necessary to do so.

Good luck - I have both, but am using both, so I'm afraid I cannot offer either.

I have an extra "Arpeggio Meditations for Ukulele" by Daniel Ward.

Send me a message. (Private Conversation)

Is the Daniel Ward book for high G or low G? Can’t tell on his website.

Is the Daniel Ward book for high G or low G? Can’t tell on his website.
I believe it is for high G. But it works well with either. It’s the picking patterns and dexterity it teaches that are so very helpful. But as recall, his recordings that go along with it are played on a high g.

Top Bottom