Shipping
Actual
Size
Tenors

rhiggie

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I am a huge KoAloha / Pop's UKESA fan and I've been watching for a Spruce top tenor to come up for sale. Not seeing any so I'll just put it out there. Looking to buy and also have some great trades. Thanks, Rick

Ha, that listing is what inspired me to put out the search for a tenor spruce KoAloha! Thanks...

They also have a couple of pineapple sundays

Reactions: Kei

They also have a couple of pineapple sundays
I played this a few days ago. Interesting uke for sure. But the pineapple had a lot more chime and volume.

I have a friend with a Spruce top special issue with Koa back and sides that might be interested in selling since he mainly plays guitars.

I can ask him if that is what you are looking for. A tenor spruce top Special Issue as stated on the sound hole label. Not a purple heart but koa.

I have a friend with a Spruce top special issue with Koa back and sides that might be interested in selling since he mainly plays guitars.

I can ask him if that is what you are looking for. A tenor spruce top Special Issue as stated on the sound hole label. Not a purple heart but koa.
That's what I am looking for, never hurts to ask. Thanks...

I called and left a message the other day and he hasn't responded yet. Either not around, busy or not wanting to sell.

I'll try again and will let you know if I hear anything.

Thanks to another UU member, I have my KoAloha spruce topped tenor on it's way. Thanks to everyone for all the tips. Watch for a NUD in the near future to see if a spruce topped KoAloha was worth the search...

Top Bottom