Hey, I'm new to ukuleles.

Io Sapsai

Reaction score
So during the lockdown I went on a spending spree and got a ukulele, a couple of bass guitars and an electric guitar (don't ask). Of course they're gathering dust and I'm barely playing any of them. They were nice therapy but I fell out of the habit. I want to start again. Sooo here I am.

Hi, good for you! I agree you should, you'll have fun with the uke!

Nice choice. I think ukulele is the best of all of those options (of course I do! I am here, after all!!). But seriously, I think ukulele is a pretty satisfying instrument to learn because you can sound not horrible really quickly, be able to learn some songs and chords really fast, and then it takes a lifetime to improve. Other instruments take a really long time to even sound reasonable. So welcome to the UU forums, welcome back to ukulele, and best of luck!! Lots of brilliant, knowledgeable people here, with tons of experience, so ask questions, too :)

So during the lockdown I went on a spending spree and got a ukulele, a couple of bass guitars and an electric guitar (don't ask). Of course they're gathering dust and I'm barely playing any of them. They were nice therapy but I fell out of the habit. I want to start again. Sooo here I am.
Welcome to UU! You've come to the right place. Hope you find all the answers and beautiful ukes you're looking for!!

Welcome to UU, Io Sapsai!

I wish you lots of joy getting into the ukulele. It's a fun instrument!

Great job!!!!
I'm sure you will enjoy ukulele. :)

Top Bottom