Hey guys heritage ukulele just signed up

Welcome aboard! Those look beautiful!! I really love that our forum hosts some incredible luthiers (and wannabe luthiers, and developing luthiers... and of course all the rest of us who just support luthiers). You're in good company, and I sure look forward to seeing more of what you build!

Thanks guys I try my best to use my ability to make people happy and continue to show the love for the ukulele

Newly joined ukes from a newly joined member. Seems quite fitting. Welcome!

They look nice. Perhaps you can share details and specs

Welcome. Going forward, as a commercial manufacturer, be careful where you post your wares, properly it should be in the 'Shameless Self Promotion' forum.

Howdy @heritageukulele, I'm on Oahu and have definitely seen your stuff around! Welcome!

We're all about personal connection here, so please tell us more about yourself when you get a chance! Who are you? What made you get started? How's it going? Stuff like that!

I ask because many of us here have personal relationships with luthiers, and speaking just within UU, we know @Moore Bettah Ukuleles as Chuck, and @Timbuck is Ken Timms, and Barron River here as @Allen, Bob Gleason from @Pegasus Guitars, @Beau Hannam Ukuleles, and on and on. (Apologies to everyone I left out! These were just a few off the top of my head to make the point.)

Anyway, my point being that we'd love to get to know YOU as well as your work! Tell us more!

And again, welcome!

Mahalo,
Tim
Mod

Brad Donaldson is also a member

I probably shouldn't have even started listing them, because I knew I was going to leave out some big ones. Brad and I have even corresponded, making me even more chagrined. And while folks like Aaron Keim, Donna LoPrinzo, Brian Griffin, Mike Rock, and so many others don't regularly chime in here (do they and I've missed it?), many people here have formed lasting friendships with luthiers that far transcend the instruments themselves.

Which is a better way to say what I was trying to say anyway. :) We have a LOT of elite luthiers here, and a lot of folks doing it for the love of the game (shout out to @Oldscruggsfan's Howling Tom!), and it really is about connecting to each other as PEOPLE that sets this forum apart.

I probably shouldn't have even started listing them, because I knew I was going to leave out some big ones. Brad and I have even corresponded, making me even more chagrined. And while folks like Aaron Keim, Donna LoPrinzo, Brian Griffin, Mike Rock, and so many others don't regularly chime in here (do they and I've missed it?), many people here have formed lasting friendships with luthiers that far transcend the instruments themselves.

Which is a better way to say what I was trying to say anyway. :) We have a LOT of elite luthiers here, and a lot of folks doing it for the love of the game (shout out to @Oldscruggsfan's Howling Tom!), and it really is about connecting to each other as PEOPLE that sets this forum apart.
Though I appreciate the shout out, and will agree about my motivation, I’m not in the league of Luthiers or even hobby builders. Yowling Tom was simply assembled, tweaked and painted. My level of uke expertise and accomplishment goes no farther than that of any kid with a Lego set and a reasonably long attention span:)!

Welcome to UU, heritageukulele!
Those look like really lovely instruments.

Top Bottom