Song Help Request Help converting to Ukulele

11pixie

Reaction score
Hello! I'm in my school musical and for one song, a few of us will be playing the Ukulele with it. I'm pretty new to the Ukulele, I've only been playing for about a month and I only know a few chords (C, F, G, G7, Am, Em). It'd be really nice if someone could just look at the music and give me some pointers on what to play... we're just supposed to be casually accompanying the song, we're not playing with pit or anything.

The song is No Time At All, like I said, it doesn't have to be anything complicated, just a bit of general help on which chords would work with the song, I don't need the whole thing transposed.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzU_SE0s7zsdUFY5eTFBZFpxWVU/view?usp=sharing
Thanks for any help, I'll once again say, I don't need the whole thing, just some quick tips on which chords would work with the song, it's a musical and we have the pit to actually play instruments. Thanks a lot!

So you're saying that the ukuleles will be the only instruments with the singer? Do you have a key, like C or G or such? You can then do a search online for "No Time at All chords key of ?" and bunch of choices will come up with the chords.

It sounds like this to me.

When y[C]ou are as o[G7]ld as I[C], my dear, and I h[F]ope that you never a[F]re

Last edited:
Kohanmike, no, the singer will be singing with a pit band, but the idea of the song is sorta hippie-go-with-the-flow, so a few of us are playing ukulele and just kinda chilling on the edge of the stage. And I honestly don't know what key it is in... sorry...

Top Bottom