Price
Less than $100 w/shipping
Shipping
N/A
Size
Guitalele

emba

Reaction score
I want a guitalele just to try out/see if it is for me and/or one of my kids. I know Yamaha GL1’s are only a little over $100 right now but I’m not ready to spend that much.

I am not picky about cosmetic damage/normal play wear that doesn’t affect sound or playability. I’m also not specifically looking for a Yamaha; other brands would be acceptable.

Last edited:
Good luck. There are a couple on eBay right now for right at $100. You might can offer a bit less, but with shipping right now, you're gonna be hard pressed to do much better. Maybe a local pickup for Craigslist?

Good luck. There are a couple on eBay right now for right at $100. You might can offer a bit less, but with shipping right now, you're gonna be hard pressed to do much better. Maybe a local pickup for Craigslist?
Yeah I know it’s kind of a long shot. But not as long a shot as finding a uke on my local Craigslist! I’ve given up on that.

I want a guitalele just to try out/see if it is for me and/or one of my kids. I know Yamaha GL1’s are only a little over $100 right now but I’m not ready to spend that much.

I am not picky about cosmetic damage/normal play wear that doesn’t affect sound or playability. I’m also not specifically looking for a Yamaha; other brands would be acceptable.
There's a Yamaha guitalele on Guitar center used for about $62--with tax and shipping likely comes to around $85, I imagine. Good luck.

Top Bottom