620! I Don't Know

Painting a cheap toy plastic uke...
also playing a song that fits the season.

"When you get into trouble,
And you don't know right from wrong,"

If you wanna skip the whole painting process with me doing fake and creepy laughing forward to 2.10'.

Joko, I think you've left a whole lot of songs off the Playlist ... unless you're not adding them in any particular order!
No rules this week includes the host....
It's been a turbulent week for me personally.

I got fired from my job.
Sort of.
I don't know.

Hello all!

I had fun learning this Beatles song and it fits the theme!

Last edited:
This is a song by The Soft Boys, written by Robyn Hitchcock. I accidentally said Season 619, and had to make a placard with the correct Season. Naturally, this was the time I started playing before I finished naming the Season. That's why the video starts with the intro already playing.

Didn’t this little punk rock treasure pop into my head today? Language warning.
Do What You Want- Bad Religion.
Fun fact. Greg Graffin (lead singer of Bad Religion) is one of four punk rockers with a pHD. The population of bookish punks seems skewed toward science and math (maths for my UK friends…I love that).

Didn’t this little punk rock treasure pop into my head today? Language warning.
Do What You Want- Bad Religion.
Fun fact. Greg Graffin (lead singer of Bad Religion) is one of four punk rockers with a pHD. The population of bookish punks seems skewed toward science and math (maths for my UK friends…I love that).

We don't put the 's' on Lego or vinyl, but we do put it on Maths ;-) James Williamson of the Stooges worked for AMD before becoming a vice-president with Sony.

Hi all,

I have been away in the Wirral (Near Liverpool) for the last twelve days. We were staying in my father's old bungalow, which until recently had his 101 year old widow living in it. So, as you might guess, there was no Internet and I have a very limited Data Allowance on my phone (so my daughter can have a massive one 😈)

I wrote this song while I was staying there, but only had the chance to record it when I got back.

I hope you like:

I don't know how I can follow Berni and Chris.
I don't know where I'm going to be in a month. Maybe back in the USA.
I don't know but I've been told, a big-legged woman done got my soul
I don't know how to love my boss.

Hi Joko :)
Here’s a song I recently learned by my friend, Tristan, that has “I don’t know” in it. Thanks for the theme! ✨🎶❤️

We don't put the 's' on Lego or vinyl, but we do put it on Maths ;-) James Williamson of the Stooges worked for AMD before becoming a vice-president with Sony.
“Maths” is my favorite term of all time, and has my thinking of changing my career path after 28 years. The rest of our faculty at school just think I am weird. :)

Top Bottom