UU VIP billing

vanflynn

-----
UU VIP
Reaction score
If you have your VIP annual payment set up you will see it coming from “Azuos”. This seems to be UU’s new portal. If you are not a VIP member please consider being one. This is a great forum for a great instrument.

Wishing a happiest new year to all

Yes, I certainly want to continue supporting the Forum. HOWEVER (ahem, ahem) you guys need to fix the VIP Link on the Forums webpage. Even though I'm a VIP member of some disrepute, I cannot access the VIP section. That needs to be fixed. Right now, please. :mad:

Yes, I certainly want to continue supporting the Forum. HOWEVER (ahem, ahem) you guys need to fix the VIP Link on the Forums webpage. Even though I'm a VIP member of some disrepute, I cannot access the VIP section. That needs to be fixed. Right now, please. :mad:
I (ahem, ahem) have no control of the VIP section and actually don’t know what it is. I am on trying to support the administration of this wonderful site.

Send a PM to anaka/Aaron and let him know.

VegasGeorge, if I recall some members who were VIPs prior to the switch to the new hosting version lost functionality after the switch. Anaka/Aaron have been able to restore that functionality on a case by case basis once they know who is affected.

I thought that the VIP forum went away when the switch to the new software happened. I can't even *see* any forums for UU VIP. I see a section labelled "UU VIP" with a description of "Private Message Boards for UU VIPs (those who help keep UU running)", but there just aren't any forums actually visible below that.

Can others actually see those forums?

Yep, same with me. Nothing. Stays on the main Forum page.

Top Bottom