Soprano Sale-athon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have bought from Dentuke and he is legit. Very nice guy actually! I still love the Koloa! I kinda want your Pineapple now...we should talk!

Mouthy1;304556[B said:
]I have bought from Dentuke and he is legit.[/B] Very nice guy actually! I still love the Koloa! I kinda want your Pineapple now...we should talk!

second. no worries about this seller

I have bought from Dentuke and he is legit. Very nice guy actually! I still love the Koloa! I kinda want your Pineapple now...we should talk!

I have a couple of ukes that you might like

From our phone conversation on saturday it was sent fed ex ground and it should be arriving wed-thursday.... I'm in the far east and you in the far west side of the continent so it should soon be there soon..... You can send me a paypal request for a refund anytime and I'll honor it.....

This is a small community and I'm not hiding from anyone nor do I plan to skip town ....please be patient

Thank you....

This wasn't about when it was arriving or whether you were a legit seller. I PM'd you, asking for shipping info and didn't hear back for like 2 days. You said you'd send a tracking number. But then you claimed you couldn't find it, would look. Never heard back from you. This is all about business transactions and a little bit of courtesy. I'm not the only buyer who is frustrated by your disorganization and lack of timely communication. I shouldn't have had to call you long distance to ask about a tracking number that you still haven't provided.

Once again... I'm very sorry for not sending you the tracking number.... The uke is in transit and probably will be there today ........I also issued a paypal refund as well for you to appease any Bad JUJU betwen us ..... The Uke is yours to keep.......

wow....that's good business!!! Dent im still looking for the Kala KA-MS concert....

wow....that's good business!!! Dent im still looking for the Kala KA-MS concert....

I don't have one of those .... I did have the tenor sized one some time back

Dentuke AKA UkePimp

No, it wasn't good business. I'm raising this thread to go with the problems that another buyer is having with this seller.

I eventually got the uke.... but at the time I called long distance to find out a tracking number, THE UKE HADN'T BEEN SHIPPED YET.... even though dentuke told me over the phone it was shipped and he just couldn't find the tracking number. He didn't ship it until a few days later. Then he acted like I was just being impatient. I never did get a tracking number either.

Yes, dentuke really does sell ukes, and they might even eventually arrive at their destinations, but he is dishonest and difficult to communicate with. Potential customers need to be aware of this.

I had hoped that my experience was just a bad week on his part. But it seems to be problem in general.

The uke did arrive and you were refunded your money as well as got a free uke.....I didn't ask for you to return it after the refund nor did you offer to return it either........It was my way of making things right with you.......

This is a matter you two need to deal with BUT at the same time, it is only fair for the people of UU to know how business is being dealt with. Present us with facts, and don't get into a fight about this please. This applies to everyone in the marketplace threads.

detnuke, we are getting many complaints about your lack of communication when selling your uke's. If you are going to continue to sell on here maybe you should rethink the way you deal with your sales. This is not a threat or anything, it's just my own personal view on it. It only makes sense to let someone know what the heck is going on with something they bought.

In the end, there is nothing we can do other than advise buyers that all sales are under the terms "buyer beware." Please be aware of this when you buy a uke from someone online. If you are concerned, make sure you lay our terms before the sale in regards to providing tracking number and what kind of communication is expected.

Put yourself in each others shoes and think about what you would want when buying or selling a uke.

I know 3 things:
1. I would be impatiently waiting on a new uke to arrive.
2. I would buy from dentuke
3. If someone give you a uke, ANY uke, you say "Thanks a lot, are you sure!? You are the MAN!"

I think you missed the point entirely.
No, I get it. I just don't understand what more someone could do to make up for a poor customer service experience. I understand the shipping deal shouldn't have happen, but it did.

As a neutral 3rd party (I have never met, or talked to either of you before today), what more could he have done to make up for the problem, other than not having had the problem to begin with?

No, I get it. I just don't understand what more someone could do to make up for a poor customer service experience. I understand the shipping deal shouldn't have happen, but it did.

As a neutral 3rd party (I have never met, or talked to either of you before today), what more could he have done to make up for the problem, other than not having had the problem to begin with?

:agree::agree::agree: What else do you want??? You got all your money back....PLUS a FREE uke!! Maybe dentuke should get 15 - 20 years in prision for not getting back to you as fast as you want, really....boo hoo!
Man give it a rest already!!!!

wooo i just read this whole post, paraclete you sound really ungreatful mate, like a 10yo who didnt get the kingsize marsbar and only got the little one, dentuke ignore the trolls of the forum, you did a good thing but people cant recognise it, i think if your ukes are all sold now a mod should close this thread its turning into a cat fight atm

wooo i just read this whole post, paraclete you sound really ungreatful mate, like a 10yo who didnt get the kingsize marsbar and only got the little one, dentuke ignore the trolls of the forum, you did a good thing but people cant recognise it, i think if your ukes are all sold now a mod should close this thread its turning into a cat fight atm

Amen brother....you hit the nail right on the head!!!! :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom