Price
$175
Shipping
Free in the CONUS
Size
Soprano

Just a fan

Reaction score
For sale is a nearly new Magic Fluke Flea Ukulele, Soprano size. No case is included. What you see is what you get. Here's what Magic Fluke says about it:

"Our basic model soprano flea ukulele with natural stained soundboard. Comes standard with our polycarbonate fingerboard and friction tuners, and features a walnut neck and headstock"

I've only played it a couple of minutes. I'm just not a soprano player. Plus, I already have a Concert sized Fluke that serves my needs just fine. I'll ship this via Pirate Ship. I can accept PayPal payments.

Thanks!
Jeff

IMG_1246.jpgIMG_1245.jpgIMG_1244.jpgIMG_1243.jpg

The magic fluke instruments are a real pleasure to play. The action, intonation and balance is superb. They have nice projection. The sound is not quite the same as a solid instrument, but very pleasing. I like them far better than many laminate, plastic or HPL instruments I have played. This is a great deal!

Wow, what a great price. Someone should get this, fast!

Looks like this got lost in the database hiccup...I'll pay for shipping in the continental US. This Flea needs to go to a home that'll give it some love!

Top Bottom