SOLD Uluru Lehua IIIX Tenor

Griole

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
This is a wonderful Uluru Lehua IIIX Tenor. I bought it from another UU member last year, and I have been trying to love it, but I just can't bond with anything smaller than a Baritone. Putting this up for sale is proof! This is a high quality instrument, solid Koa, is fitted with a Misi pickup, has LOTS of features that should make it a definite keeper, but this is the fourth Tenor I've owned, and by far the nicest, and I STILL can't love sopranos, concerts, or tenors. What's wrong with me?

This uke should be played and enjoyed, rather than languishing cooped up in its hardshell case. Check out Baz' review:

Brand new, this model goes for close to two grand, with the Misi. I'm asking $850 shipped to the lower 48, which is exactly what I paid for it. This uke deserves a good home! Thanks for looking!

I took many pictures, and tried to attach them to the post, but received the message that "the uploaded file is too large". Please e-mail if you'd like to see photos.

I used to own one of those for a bit, nice ukulele, but I favor concerts a bit more than tenors when it comes to Koa. That's a good deal for some lucky UU member.

Last edited:
I used to own one of those for a bit, nice ukulele, but I favor concerts a bit more than tenors when it comes to Koa. That's a good deal for some luck UU member.
Uke is SOLD! Thanks, George

Thanks Jerry! Extremely Smooth transaction. Looking forward to playing it soon!

Top Bottom