$2,350.00
Shipping
Shipping included to CONUS.
Size
Baritone sized body with 6 strings

mkatz

Reaction score
SOLD

For sale is a Custom Kinnard Kiku with Walnut back and sides, Torrified Sitka top, cutaway, K&K pickup, and ebony strap button. The Kiku is a Baritone size body with 6 strings and a 20" scale, radiused fretboard, and 1 7/8 nut. It is currently tuned A-A but can be tuned E-E as well with different strings.

This instrument is in excellent condition, is extremely well balanced, full sounding and a joy to play as it bridges the gap between ukulele and guitar.

I have reduced the price to $2,xxx including shipping to CONUS which is around half of the cost to build a new one with the same specs.

For photos, click link and scroll down to the 6th ukulele: http://www.kinnardukes.com/photo-gallery--3.html

Mitch

Attachments

• Kinnard kiku.jpeg
    Kinnard kiku.jpeg
    223.3 KB · Views: 148
  • Kinnard Kiku.jpeg
    Kinnard Kiku.jpeg
    88.8 KB · Views: 128
  • Kinnard.jpeg
    Kinnard.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_8773.jpg
    IMG_8773.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
For sale is a Custom Kinnard Kiku with Walnut back and sides, Torrified Sitka top, cutaway, K&K pickup, and ebony strap button. The Kiku is a Baritone size body with 6 strings and a 20" scale, radiused fretboard, and 1 7/8 nut. It is currently tuned A-A but can be tuned E-E as well with different strings.

This instrument is in excellent condition, is extremely well balanced, full sounding and a joy to play as it bridges the gap between ukulele and guitar.

The price is $2,650 including shipping to CONUS.

For photos, click link and scroll down to the 6th ukulele: http://www.kinnardukes.com/photo-gallery--3.html

Please contact me directly for photos or inquiries: mkatz @ phc-ct . com

Mitch

That's a beauty, Mitch! But we still need one photo from you, as noted in our Marketplace Rules: a photo of the uke and your handwritten screen name and the date. You'll find examples in the rules doc linked above.

Thanks,
Tim
UU Moderation Team

Wait! Is that fingerboard inlay a blue jay? Wow!
No, you need to scroll down to the 6th. ukulele pictured. Custom Walnut/Torrified Sitka Spruce Kiku

Beautiful uke, I don't know how to play anything other than the GCEA tuning.

No, you need to scroll down to the 6th. ukulele pictured. Custom Walnut/Torrified Sitka Spruce Kiku

Beautiful uke, I don't know how to play anything other than the GCEA tuning.
Thanks. Any current photos to make it far simpler to discern which uke is the one you’re offering?

Last edited:
Mitch- I empathize with anyone encountering a tech / photo posting glitch (been there, and I understand your frustration).
Is this, maybe, the same 6-string uke as in this 2019 post?
Thread 'FS: Kinnard Kiku Walnut/Torrified Sitka'
https://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/threads/fs-kinnard-kiku-walnut-torrified-sitka.140144/
Yes it is. I have considered selling this a couple of times previously and then changed my mind. At this point, I have too many ukes and guitars and need to move a few.

Mitch

Wow, wishing I played that scale length. GLWTS

Top Bottom