SOLD Kamaka Deluxe Concert Cedar/Koa

Tanman

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Up for sale is a great sounding Kamaka concert scale ukulele. November 2015 model in VG+ condition. It is the deluxe version with rope purfling and rosette, rosewood top binding, ebony fingerboard and bridge. Wonderful sounding cedar top. Deluxe curly koa.

Originally purchased from Ukulele Site. Here’s a link to a video of this is exact ukulele being played by Cory. You can hear it’s clear deep sound.

Condition is very clean with some of the satin finish having shined up from use. A few very shallow impressions on the cedar top which are notorious for easily being marked up. Everything else in perfect working order, all original, no modifications.

I haven’t been playing the uke as much lately so this beauty needs to find a new home! Free shipping CONUS. OHSC in great condition included.

$

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Absolutely beautiful! Sure it will see quickly.

Oh this hurts my soul!

I was out and about today, didn't check in on the forums at all. I was just contemplating what it would take to get a cedar topped Kamaka concert...

Whoever bought it, I am sure you will have an amazing instrument! I sincerely hope you enjoy it.

EDIT: To be clear, I am not angry or upset at the seller or buyer. (Tone can be so hard to get across in posted text.) I am just sad that I was thinking about basically this exact instrument for the past couple of days and then missed this one. I do think it is great when cool instruments like this find new homes!

Last edited:
Top Bottom