Show us your ukes!

I can oblige with a pic. Here's the headstock of my newest keeper, in line with the prior posts (pun intended).
Very mysterious!!!!

would be cool if there were like, some tiny silhouette people on there, that may show up beautiful on the wall inside the negative space.

I can oblige with a pic. Here's the headstock of my newest keeper, in line with the prior posts (pun intended).
Who is the luthier on that? Headstock is very familiar, I have seen similar headstocks here before and I think they’re all the same guy?

Who is the luthier on that? Headstock is very familiar, I have seen similar headstocks here before and I think they’re all the same guy?
Kinnard? There was one featured on a recent TUS podcast that had a similar headstock.

I got Millar TK-260W (tenor) shipped from England to me in the US a couple weeks ago. It uses cypress for the front and rosewood for the back, sides, bridge, and fretboard.

Tried to make these photos as sexy as my horrible lighting and shaking smartphone would allow.

IMG_3384.jpg

IMG_3382.jpgLooks like a guitar if you squint enough.
IMG_3393.jpgThe view when playing, or something close to it.
IMG_3394.jpgThe curly maple trim is hard to photograph unless the brightness is turned way down. Ripples very nicely in person.
IMG_3386.jpgYou can see some flaws/gaps in the rope binding in one of the lighter color woods in the bottom of the next picture.
IMG_3389.jpgSlotted headstocks with open-geared tuners can't be beat, at least to my eye. And excuse my laziness in not trimming the strings. I did install them only a week and a half ago. :p
IMG_3388.jpgGreat looking rosewood on the back and sides.

Last edited:
I got Millar TK-260W (tenor) shipped from England to me in the US a couple weeks ago. It uses cypress for the front and rosewood for the back, sides, bridge, and fretboard.

Tried to make these photos as sexy as my horrible lighting and shaking smartphone would allow.

View attachment 145655

View attachment 145653Looks like a guitar if you squint enough.
View attachment 145657The view when playing, or something close to it.
View attachment 145660The curly maple trim is hard to photograph unless the brightness is turned way down. Ripples very nicely in person.
View attachment 145656You can see some flaws/gaps in the rope binding in one of the lighter color woods in the bottom of the next picture.
View attachment 145658Slotted headstocks with open-geared tuners can't be beat, at least to my eye. And excuse my laziness in not trimming the strings. I did install them only a week and a half ago. :p
View attachment 145659Great looking rosewood on the back and sides.
Wow, there is even a table involved. This is excellent p***, very considerate p***.

View attachment 145655

View attachment 145660The curly maple trim is hard to photograph unless the brightness is turned way down. Ripples very nicely in person.
View attachment 145656You can see some flaws/gaps in the rope binding in one of the lighter color woods in the bottom of the next picture.
View attachment 145658Slotted headstocks with open-geared tuners can't be beat, at least to my eye. And excuse my laziness in not trimming the strings. I did install them only a week and a half ago. :p
Glorious!

View attachment 145655

What a handsome uke!

Top Bottom