Post crazy colored ukuleles here.

OMG how does this uke manage to be light pink and yet ominous. I want it.
the Pink is a pearly white with a random pink wash. The black fret board and sound hole treatment is like a spiky sea creature with the spikes as fret markers 5 7 10 & 12. I had the black circle bridge have red flames in the middle, it didn't work left the red ones on the side black flames.
When I was a young teenager, 1956, pink and black were rad.
If you want it, "it can be very easily done"

Last edited:
View attachment 166874
That was me! I finally received my Ortega Prism and I love it. I'll admit (knowing nothing about ukes) that I really chose it for the cool colors. 😁 It's really stunning in person. I'm going to install a pickup/preamp/tuner system and a low G string set.
It sure do look purdy 😍

Not so crazy but still colourful Enya U Carbon composite

2024-03-04 (38).png

My son and his wife brought me back a Filipino cocolele (a uke made from three half coconut shells). I'm not too impressed with the sound, but it looks pretty cool.

cocolele front.jpgcocolele back.jpg
My daughter-in-law, Loni, took this photo of her mom, Bini, playing my cocolele at the shop in the Philippines where they bought it. That's my son Darcy playing the bass.

Darcy & Bini duet.jpg

Last edited:
good-ilikai-1400x783.png

SQUEEEEEEEE

I WANT THIS I WANT THIS I WANT THIS
Me too! Unfortunately, I also need to eat and DeVine's instruments are very expensive. I love the earlier ones he made with electric blue or flame red back fill. Here's Kimo Hussey demonstrating the former.

Top Bottom