Closed Possible bug report: my signature is gone

Voran

Reaction score
I don't know why

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Can you provide details? Where are you expecting the signature that you aren't seeing it?
It's showing up for me (on both my admin and test accounts), unless you're adding it in explicitly.

Screenshot 2023-03-01 at 10.39.23 AM.png

I can't see it in many of the forums, but I think this may be my own computer acting odd as other people say the same thing, they can see it just fine. Sorry.

I thought a change was made recently that signatures would show only on the first post in a thread, susquent posts in that thread does not show the signature.

I thought a change was made recently that signatures would show only on the first post in a thread, susquent posts in that thread does not show the signature.
Yes exactly this. @Voran if you're looking at one of your replies that are subsequent to an initial reply that you'd made in that thread, you won't see your signature again. It'll be in the first post you do in a thread, then hidden for subsequent posts. Does this sound like what's happened?

Yes exactly this. @Voran if you're looking at one of your replies that are subsequent to an initial reply that you'd made in that thread, you won't see your signature again. It'll be in the first post you do in a thread, then hidden for subsequent posts. Does this sound like what's happened?
AHA, that's it. Thanks!

Top Bottom