New Feature: Ignore threads and forums

I go to my profile there are a whole bunch of people listed that I never ignored!

I've never heard that! Yikes! I'll look at my list again too!

The good news is that we seem to be Ignoring again! Can folks reload and take a look?

I didn't know you could ignore threads. Cool Beans. I'll have to try it out. I have one very specific one in mind that might be a good one to lasso.

I didn't know you could ignore threads. Cool Beans. I'll have to try it out.

Works a treat!

I don't mean to suggest any disrespect at in the concept of Ignore. If it had a more polite name, I'd use it, but the general idea is simple: Ignore, along with Follow, is a way that we can "choose your own adventure" here. I'm all about customizing. Make the site your own!

We're still doing some backend work to facilitate even more choices, with details to follow as they come together. :)

Works a treat!

I don't mean to suggest any disrespect at in the concept of Ignore. If it had a more polite name, I'd use it, but the general idea is simple: Ignore, along with Follow, is a way that we can "choose your own adventure" here. I'm all about customizing. Make the site your own!

We're still doing some backend work to facilitate even more choices, with details to follow as they come together. :)
Tried it - pretty neat - under a topic category though I see the last post as a question mark, ignored thread . So I suppose until somebody makes a new post in the category that will stay up there. If the ignored thread keeps getting posts does it keep rising up to the top of the category ? If it would become totally invisible to the thread selected that would be extra cool.

I’m removing the word games comment, it was a joke, but I am remembering now that last time I joked about the word games I ended up feeling bad

I’m removing the word games comment, it was a joke, but I am remembering now that last time I joked about the word games I ended up feeling bad
Thats ok - some maybe don't want to bother with the games - thats OK . Its your choice. No need to feel bad. It's just customizing for choices.
Some like doing the games, some don't . Either way is fine. Do not feel bad at all.

I'm just trying to see if a particular thread which I don't care for filled with drama will disappear into nether land for me.

Thats ok - some maybe don't want to bother with the games - thats OK . Its your choice. No need to feel bad. It's just customizing for choices.
Some like doing the games, some don't . Either way is fine. Do not feel bad at all.

I'm just trying to see if a particular thread which I don't care for filled with drama will disappear into nether land for me.
It should do? Keep us posted! I've used this feature on a number of threads that now never show on my new posts list. It's very handy.

Top Bottom