My Ukulele Progress: "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" by Elton John

Oldscruggsfan

Reaction score
"Can You Feel The Love Tonight?"
I originally planned to post a cover of a Nick Lowe tune for this week's SOTU 573, only to find myself happily entangled in friendly lions, meerkats and warthogs.
This is the instrumental-only outcome. Though my finger style technique unquestionably needs improvement, the absence of my awful voice should be a plus:ROFLMAO:.
I originally intended to sing / talk the part of the meerkat but could never get my voice in the proper 'gear'.

Time-wise, this is more than one full minute longer than my usual posts because the tune has a slow tempo of 62 bpm.
Enjoy (and check out the really cool sticker just beyond my left shoulder)!

Last edited:
I caught sight of that sticker right away! I also love how you show off the Yowlin' Tom Cat in all his glory at the start of the vid.

Very nice, Clark! I can see you've been playing a lot since your first videos shared here. Well done!

I caught sight of that sticker right away! I also love how you show off the Yowlin' Tom Cat in all his glory at the start of the vid.

Very nice, Clark! I can see you've been playing a lot since your first videos shared here. Well done!
Thank you!

Top Bottom