Koaloha Opio Tenor Acacia Wood (KTO-10)

PhunkeyPhish

Reaction score
This Opio tenor is in excellent condition. Initially purchased from the ukulele site 1 year ago and only played a handful of times. Has been stored in original case in humidity-controlled environment and is in mint condition. Asking $400, or would consider a trade for electric guitar. I live in the NE Ohio area and would need local pick up or meet up. Check out my sweetwater listing for pictures and more details: https://www.sweetwater.com/used/lis...nor-ukulele-koaloha-opio-series-acacia-kto-10

These are serious instruments and sound lovely. I own one myself and play it from time to time, even though I also have a koa KTM-00.
Great offer at 400$, someone should go get it. :)

These are serious instruments and sound lovely. I own one myself and play it from time to time, even though I also have a koa KTM-00.
Great offer at 400$, someone should go get it. :)
Thanks for the comment. I agree, this uke is awesome. Looks awesome, feels great and sounds amazing. It makes me WANT to play uke, but my time is limited, and I am more focused on piano and guitar.

Thanks for the comment. I agree, this uke is awesome. Looks awesome, feels great and sounds amazing. It makes me WANT to play uke, but my time is limited, and I am more focused on piano and guitar.
Do you still have the Koaloha tenor for sale?

Top Bottom