Shipping
Free to conus
Size
Tenor

mshep

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
For sale is a mint condition Kanilea DK-T Premium 25th Anniversary tenor. This is a magnificent ukulele with incredible looking Koa! I can’t say enough good things about this ukulele whether it be it’s looks, playability, sound (D hole and side sound port give it incredible volume!), beveled comfort edge, thin slotted headstock, Gotoh Stealth tuners or any number of other top quality features this ukulele has. I know you want to know why I’m selling. The truth is I’m a little reluctant to selling however, after thinking about it it’s the right for me to do. I’ve had a number of great ukuleles but I’m playing more and more guitar again and my ukuleles are just not being played enough to warrant keeping such fine instruments in their case and not being played. So I’ll be down to just a couple of my lower level ukuleles that I won’t feel guilty about if they don’t get played. So if there’s anyone out there looking for a fantastic ukulele this is one you should consider. It comes with the original Kanilea gig bag (really nice!). It will be packaged well and ship fully insured. PayPal G & S for peace of mind! Free shipping to conus only! Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_3417.jpeg
    IMG_3417.jpeg
    189 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_3414.jpeg
    IMG_3414.jpeg
    188.3 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_3416.jpeg
    IMG_3416.jpeg
    193 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_3419.jpeg
    IMG_3419.jpeg
    130.3 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3412.jpeg
    IMG_3412.jpeg
    167 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3422.jpeg
    IMG_3422.jpeg
    163.1 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_3413.jpeg
    IMG_3413.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_3421.jpeg
    IMG_3421.jpeg
    176.7 KB · Views: 64
Whoa, that’s a fat strip of sapwood!

Forgot to mention the ukulele was purchased from HMS with a full setup. All original! Thanks!

I've been wishing I could play the D-hole Kani since it came out. But will probably have to wait for the more standard edition to come up. But that Koa is killer!

Thanks for posting that. It sounds that good in person as well!

Wow, what a beauty! That's the prettiest DK-T model I've seen yet, and we know it sounds as good as it looks. Sweet price, too. If I didn't already have too many ukes, I'd be pouncing on this one! 🤙

Top Bottom