Gone: Mint Kamaka HP-1L D2 (Double Deluxe)

ukulelemana

Sharing the Spirit of 'Ukulele
UU VIP
Reaction score
I hate to let this one go, but I need to in order to help fund the customs I'm having built.

Up for sale is a 2021 Kamaka Pineapple Longneck Double Deluxe (D2). This is the top of line model (other than a Jake model) that you can get from Kamaka.

First, as you can see, the honey colored curly koa is nuts! It book matches really well and has a subtle grain line on each side of the back that looks super cool IMO. Add to that the abalone purfling on the top and an abalone rosette along with the ebony faceplate, fretboard, and bridge and you have one stellar Kamaka ukulele!

The condition is very minty as it hasn't been used much at all and doesn't have any scratches, dings, or dents. It comes in the original Kamaka hard case.

Asking **** shipped in the CONUS. If I'm sending to Alaska, Hawaii, or overseas, we'll need to talk about additional funds to cover any additional charges.

These don't come along very often especially in a longneck version and with this nice of a set of koa! Hit me up with any questions.

IMG_3364.jpgIMG_3370.jpgIMG_3365.jpgIMG_3368.jpgIMG_3369.jpgIMG_3367.jpgIMG_3366.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom