Favorite Shrek Film (wrong answers only)

Favorite Shrek Film and Why (wrong answers only)

• Shrek 1

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Shrek 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shrek 3

• Shrek 4

• Total voters
My favorite was Star Shrek where he commanded the starship Enterprise with his Vulcan sidekick Sponkey and matched wits with his nemesis Lord FarKhan.

Puss in Boots 2

My favorite is Moana because she's so brave and a fun character to watch. Love the part where she said: sometimes our strengths lie beneath the surface, far beneath in some cases. :LOL:
Definitely no lie there!

@don_b

Pants on fire, dude! I felt sorry for you so I voted so you would not feel so all alone, and now I am the only one who voted! AAAAARGH!

@don_b

Pants on fire, dude! I felt sorry for you so I voted so you would not feel so all alone, and now I am the only one who voted! AAAAARGH!
Mine still says there’s only one vote and it seems like it’s me, I wonder if it’s just a bug lol

Attachments

• IMG_3354.png
    IMG_3354.png
    83.7 KB · Views: 1
@don_b Well I voted for Shrek one so either it deleted your original vote or it didn't count mine. Shrek 1 is the only one I've seen and while it wasn't awful, I didn't think it warranted 3 sequels. Or even one. LOL!

@don_b Well I voted for Shrek one so either it deleted your original vote or it didn't count mine. Shrek 1 is the only one I've seen and while it wasn't awful, I didn't think it warranted 3 sequels. Or even one. LOL!
What’s important here is our shared love for Shrek 1 and our willingness to share it with the world

I didn't vote in the poll because I didn't understand the question or premise. What is your favorite Shrek movie and why, wrong answers only. So does that mean you should respond with your least favorite Shrek movie or any answer BUT your favorite as it would be the wrong answer? I don't get it, I'm missing the point. I don't even know if my response above is what the thread is looking for. 🤔 It's a fictional answer but a wrong answer?

Top Bottom