Enya Spring Sale 15% off of lowest sale price

SkeeterAB

Reaction score
EDIT: I was just informed that Enya often has this cart discount (wish I knew that before), but they are currently also having a spring sale on many models and the spring sale plus cart discount can add up to good deals. (Further edit - apparently the spring sale is March 20-25th.)

Enya Ukulele has some type of special spring sale going on where the special discount does not show up until you add items to your cart (see screenshots below). It seems to be 15% off the current lowest sale price. I found this out by accident but might just have to take advantage of it. The shipping is free to the US for all the ukes I put into my cart and tested with checkout.
IMG_1281.png

IMG_1282.pngIMG_1283.png

Attachments

• IMG_1281.png
    IMG_1281.png
    94.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1281.png
    IMG_1281.png
    94.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Anyone have the Enya solid Spruce/Rosewood S1 or the Enya solid Mahogany DR? Do you like them?

I should NOT buy any more ukuleles this month, but these that are on sale are calling my name.

Anyone have the Enya solid Spruce/Rosewood S1 or the Enya solid Mahogany DR? Do you like them?

I should NOT buy any more ukuleles this month, but these that are on sale are calling my name.

I have a DR Solid Mahogany in the Tenor size in Black. I LOVE it. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

I got it on essentially the same sale around Thanksgiving. Almost any time you buy from the Enya site, there will be a 15% discount in the cart. For some reason, they also neglect to collect sales tax.

I have a DR Solid Mahogany in the Tenor size in Black. I LOVE it. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

I got it on essentially the same sale around Thanksgiving. Almost any time you buy from the Enya site, there will be a 15% discount in the cart. For some reason, they also neglect to collect sales tax.
Thank you for sharing your experience! Also thank you for the info that Enya almost always does the cart discount. In view of that, I will not get the spruce S1 now as it is not otherwise on sale.

I wanted a solid tenor with a radius fretboard for my office (on the less expensive side in case someone walks off with it). I read Baz’s reviews of the other mahogany models, but he has not reviewed the DR model. It is only $136 with the sale and 15% off. It seems almost too good to be true.

If you love it then I will go for it and buy it today. I will have to have it shipped directly to my office because if one more ukulele shows up at my house this month my husband will think I have completely lost it.:LOL:

That's what I paid for mine! $136! I really do love it! It comes in the transparent blue finish, the transparent black and the natural. The fretboard inlay looks smaller in person on the tenor than I expected, but even that is not really a complaint.

I only have HPL ukes from them and the carbon fiber composite Nova Go guitar. Well AND the "Mini Coco" uke (same as their soprano Mini U only in kiddy colors) I got for my grandson.

I also took advantage of this sale the other day to get my 3rd uke from them, the Tenor HPL. Total of $92 cuz I am in the same state as their warehouse and I have to pay the taxman. Otherwise it would have been $85.

For some reason, they also neglect to collect sales tax.

Only if you live in a state other than Tejas. Trust me. They always collect from me LOL!

My Enya DR solid mahogany tenor just arrived last night. It looks and sounds amazingly good for a $160 instrument, but I don’t think that the strings are the best. What strings do you have on yours?

My Enya DR solid mahogany tenor just arrived last night. It looks and sounds amazingly good for a $160 instrument, but I don’t think that the strings are the best. What strings do you have on yours?
I had Enya put a low G on it, which I am probably going to swap out. I'm pretty sure all the others are D'addario Titaniums and I haven't changed those. People seem to have a love/hate relationship with those. They are definitely stiffer than the Enya flourocarbons they ship on other sizes.

Top Bottom