Ask the person after you a random question

Something has to hold the clouds up.

Do you cross your arms right over left, or left over right? Does it feel wrong to do it the other way?

That's a Zen question, like one hand clapping.

If a tree falls in the forest and no one cares, does it fit the ground?

I never watched that Hitchcock movie, so I don't know.

Who wrote the book of love?

I was going to write you a 1,000 word essay about who I think I am, but since this is a music-related website... I must be "Mr. Big Stuff". I was leaning towards the Breakfast Club reference, but this song has such a great groove!

How soon is now?

Jimmy Ruffin asked the same question. Don't know if he got an answer.

Where do the streets have no name?

Kosato. And Jimmy Ruffin asked "What becomes of the Broken Hearted". The BeeGees wanted to know the other.

Where is my mind?

In the gutter.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

He'd chuck all the wood that a woodchuck could, if a woodchuck could chuck would.

Does the purple people eater eat purple people, or is the people eater purple?

Dunno about you, but I know a lot that are like 100 years old. Jelly Roll Blues, for example.

If it is ook-oo-lay-lay, then is Uke pronounced Ook or Yuke?

It’s pronounced “Ohhh”, as in ”Ohhh, I want to buy that one.”

Do you celebrate St. Patrick‘s day?

I celebrate St. Patty's day even less than I celebrate most holidays, which is not much at all. I'm not Irish, and I don't drink. That seems to be the point of this holiday, at least in the modern age.

Beyond painting and lawn care, what kinds of household maintenance and repair work will you do yourself rather than paying someone else to do it? I'm a chronic DIYer. I'll do construction framing, but I'm not good at finish carpentry. I'll do most plumbing and electrical. Just poured some concrete today. Hate yardwork, so I hire a guy for that. Don't like painting, usually hire a painter for major paint work. And I do almost all of my own car maintenance and repairs.

Top Bottom