Anyone played a new Oli uke?

Does anyone know if the 'Oli ukuleles have truss rods. I know my Pono ATD tenor has a truss rod and I believe TUS is using the same folks to build the 'Oli. Looking in my concert I see a bolt where the neck connects to the body, but there was no wrench in the kit, and I don't know that Pono concerts have truss rods either.
Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 12.43.55 AM.png
ya looks like they use the truss rods like they did in the Pono tenors. this is the tenor cedar/ebony oli. I remember them talking about it too on the podcast.

I replaced my Pono nuis with lattice braced versions after I saw the video as well. The lattice bracing is a huge improvement.
Papa John, do you think your specialized string combo will provide the same guitar like sound as the NUI's? -Keith

The Thomastik-Infeld strings like a 22" or 23" or more scale length. My guess is that you could drop the .016E and use a .024 for the E and .025 for the B...might work. gets a little expensive experimenting with $4 strings. cheers

I think I've had my L2 for a month now! Obviously I love it so much, I've barely gone back to play tenor since having it. Another recording below!

I can see why you've hardly put this down since you got it. Such a gorgeous voice it has!

The Oli baritones are great. L2 s are beautiful and sound great but the L1 s sound great and are much less. I think the mango L1 is outstanding. Got to play several while in Oahu last month and ended up bringing two tenors' home so no bari at this time defiantly on my radar.

Top Bottom