Any chance the aNueNue koa soprano ukulele will be restocked in U.S stores?

Eggs_n_Ham

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
There's one "5" koa on the TUS site, a little too rich for my financial blood for the time being. Are aNueNue koa sopranos out of production? Are sopranos just simply hard to find? Do they sell out as fast as a shop gets them?

One is available at the Southern Ukulele Store in the UK.

Otherwise, just call Corey and Kalei at aNueNue USA or at The Ukulele Site.

I remembered that I ran across a koa bird soprano on reverb last night but I went to look today and it's in Hong Kong, so not going to be helpful to you!

One is available at the Southern Ukulele Store in the UK.

Otherwise, just call Corey and Kalei at aNueNue USA or at The Ukulele Site.

There's a used 3k on Reverb that looks nice > US3K Koa Bird

Edit: this one's in Ft Myers, Fla
Thank you thank you!! Wow, you just taught me a valuable reverb lesson! I've searched that site for weeks and only came up with the uke in hong kong- I was searching "anuenue koa soprano" or "anuenue soprano". I never used the model number!

Got it! Looking forward to getting it! Woohoo! Got the koa grade I wanted at a great price! Woohoo!

I remembered that I ran across a koa bird soprano on reverb last night but I went to look today and it's in Hong Kong, so not going to be helpful to you!
I've done flipflops over this one trying to convince myself it would be worth it but the fees would push it over the edge into "too much" land.

Try this link at Aloha City Ukes (Chicago). It's the top of the line KOA, a "5" as well... but if you're really into spending .... :)

anuenue-us-5k-solid-koa-soprano-ukulele-w-case-bird-series

It's a great local shop, so I'd recommend letting them know -specifically- the model you want, they'll try to find it for you.

s2

I never knew they sold such a wide variety of goods!

Did they move again??

Try this link at Aloha City Ukes (Chicago). It's the top of the line KOA, a "5" as well... but if you're really into spending .... :)

anuenue-us-5k-solid-koa-soprano-ukulele-w-case-bird-series

It's a great local shop, so I'd recommend letting them know -specifically- the model you want, they'll try to find it for you.

s2

Did they move again??
Nope, not really into spending.

I thought they were in Park Ridge, Il, now it appears they're in Glenview.

I never knew they sold such a wide variety of goods!

Did they move again??
According to their website announcements, they moved last week, early May. Not sure about prior moves.

Top Bottom