Any chance Millar ukuleles will be available in the U.S?

Good to know !!
But to refresh , the title of this thread is : Any chance Millar ukuleles will be available in the U.S?
And 1st post stated in part : " I'd like to get my paws on one, but can't afford international shipment fees, etc."
Granted , shipping from Hawaii to the mainland might be just as much !
OP was/is looking for a mainland USA dealer .
The Millars at TUS are well above their free shipping threshold of $500. They seem to be getting the upper crust ukes from Millar right now. I think they got only few of the more affordable options once and they sold fast.

The Millars at TUS are well above their free shipping threshold of $500. They seem to be getting the upper crust ukes from Millar right now. I think they got only few of the more affordable options once and they sold fast.
Yes, TUS has free 2-day shipping to US addresses on purchases over $500.

Just arrived at TUS : Millar All Cypress Custom Tenor $949
https://theukulelesite.com/millar-all-cypress-tenor-2412-performer-series-customized.html

millar_cypress_custom_tenor_2412-1.jpg

Wow pretty nice. I so enjoy watching and listening to Kalei playing a uke because you see he him listening and evaluating the playability and the sound qualities of the uke. He's such a master craftsman.

There's a Millar mango tenor at SUS that I've been yearning for - the mango is crazy gorgeous! I just can't justify the shipping and import fees. 🤯

There's a Millar mango tenor at SUS that I've been yearning for - the mango is crazy gorgeous! I just can't justify the shipping and import fees. 🤯
Can you post a link to it ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom