Show us your ukes!

IMG_3324.jpegTwo are en route but these are the ones in house. A Hawaiian and koa bent in the house from my Oahu days.

Last shot of my tenors together, before breaking up the band. The KoAloha is moving on to greener pastures (shipped today!), the TT is listed and awaiting its new owner to find it, the Ono is pending a trade, and I'm slightly considering listing the Kinnard (might try it with high G for a while). The Ko'olau has found a permanent place in my heart and has been the object of my affection since I got it in December.

20240219_131630-01.jpeg

Haven’t posted in years but this is my vintage marathon baritone I got in a garage sale I have been writing music on soon to be release but performed on a Chicago tuned tenor guitar. I unfortunately sold my blue star baritone Konablaster (I actually saw the persom
Who bought from me selling it on here :( ) now I’m on the look out for a new electric baritone as
Blue star no longer exists. I’d go for an electric tenor guitar from west wood maybe tuned I’m Chicago but I don’t like the Warren Ellis models and that it’s based on a violin players motto who ignores us ukulele players. Any new electric baritone makers out there in 2024 ?

Attachments

• CDA5C8DF-BB0A-4C8B-AD19-A70386046BED.jpeg
    CDA5C8DF-BB0A-4C8B-AD19-A70386046BED.jpeg
    143.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 0D7DE84C-3022-4FC3-9BFB-965FAAEDD2F1.jpeg
    0D7DE84C-3022-4FC3-9BFB-965FAAEDD2F1.jpeg
    74 KB · Views: 29
@DungBeatle Hey Bob, that’s quite a collection !!
What are those two cedar (?) topped ukuleles that are laying down? They look like dreadnought guitars!
Oh, ones a guitar!

Top Bottom