WTB Romero XS Soprano- no longer looking

Ukelori

Reaction score
Hi UU,
If you have one that you are ready to let go of, please let me know.

Thanks!
Ukelori

Just saw this one

Here is one in mahogany. Aloha City also has koa and mango.
I’ve bought a Romero Creations uke from Matt at Aloha City and highly recommend this store. I would be suspicious about that other offering. The “original” price seems high. Matt is charging only slightly more for a brand-new RC than that other site is asking for one that’s been repaired and is also not cosmetically perfect.

I’ve bought a Romero Creations uke from Matt at Aloha City and highly recommend this store. I would be suspicious about that other offering. The “original” price seems high. Matt is charging only slightly more for a brand-new RC than that other site is asking for one that’s been repaired and is also not cosmetically perfect.
Yep. Plus, he always has a good inventory of R.C. and Kiwaya. Not many small vendors do.

Thanks all for the posts.

I'll check all those out and if one doesn't turn up here I'll likely get one of those.

Bytown Instruments is in Ottawa Canada so prices are $CDN (their wholesale cost would be higher to import into Canada)

$CDN = 0.77 $USD approx

So reduce the apparent cost by almost 1/4 to $485 USD.

Then add a bit for cross border costs.

Cheers.

Bytown Instruments is in Ottawa Canada so prices are $CDN (their wholesale cost would be higher to import into Canada)

$CDN = 0.77 $USD approx

So reduce the apparent cost by almost 1/4 to $485 USD.

Then add a bit for cross border costs.

Cheers.
Thanks for pointing that out.

Top Bottom