WTB - Bruko soprano

bsfloyd

Reaction score
Looking for a Bruko in a full size soprano variant. Not looking for the thin body travel versions. If you’re considering letting one go, please let me know.

Thanks!

Looking for a Bruko in a full size soprano variant. Not looking for the thin body travel versions. If you’re considering letting one go, please let me know.

Thanks!
I have a Bruko solid walnut concert I could let go. Let me know if you want some pics.

I have a 1990’s Bruko soprano. It is bear claw spruce top and ovangkol side and back. I am not the original owner. It is in very good condition. Has wear for it’s age. Has full sound and great intonation with that Bruko sound. I just bought a Bruko long neck soprano so would want to part with this one. 187B5A8F-A43F-491A-9B07-A5332ECC85E7.jpeg0C204BA9-5095-410C-A4BF-0D5BF90634C2.jpeg

I'm always looking to buy brüko's of any size and wood combos. Right now I got about 14 brüko's, so let me see if I want to part with a soprano. I will post after work tomorrow.

I have a 1990’s Bruko soprano. It is bear claw spruce top and ovangkol side and back. I am not the original owner. It is in very good condition. Has wear for it’s age. Has full sound and great intonation with that Bruko sound. I just bought a Bruko long neck soprano so would want to part with this one.
That bear claw is beautiful, but would like to have a newer model with the non integrated saddle. Thanks for the offer.

I'm always looking to buy brüko's of any size and wood combos. Right now I got about 14 brüko's, so let me see if I want to part with a soprano. I will post after work tomorrow.
Much appreciated!

Thanks!
Are you still looking for a Bruko soprano? I have a model full sized soprano S810W (Walnut top, back and sides, cherry fingerboard, with maple neck) I purchased directly from Bruko back in February 2022. I can provide picks if you'd like.

Top Bottom