Who Is The Best Singer/Ukulele Player?

Posting in a legendary thread so I can come back and check out all the recommendations. :)

One I don't think I've seen mentioned yet is Uni & Her Ukelele (yes, she spells it that way) who plays a sort of kitschy 80's style pop. I really like her On My Way. That's a total production number, but she does a lot of live solo stuff.

Hey, neat... when I went to youtube to get a link for that vid, MGM popped up as one of the top google ads. :cool:

I don't think anyone is.. the best at it. But! there are tons of good players out there. Aldrine, Jake, Dominator, Guting, UKISOCIETY apparently and many more. I haven't really seen a bad 'ukulele player aha

Umm....
I love this thread. I just found so many talented UUers that my computer might explode. So much uke to watch and so little time!

shanifawni - Her songs/covers inspire revelations for me.
uketreehugger - Had her open for me in Ames, IA. I got to see her sing, play AND hula hoop at the same time. Amazing.
Peyrson - She is French, adorable, and sings like a bird.
Danielle Ate The Sandwich - Got to open for her here in Omaha. She has so much control over her voice, it's CRAZY.

Top Bottom