UWC2010 June 4th-5th

As much as some of us may be disappointed, I am sure his reasons for not being able to come are valid and noble. I have come to expect nothing less from him. So instead of making him feel worse about not being able to make it, I say we pour out a little of our 40's for the homies that can't make it. And we enjoy the company of the people that are able to make it.
He and Stephen will be at UWC in spirit.
pour-some-beer-out-for-homies.jpg

I'm very sad Shane won't make it... But if it can't happen, it can't happen... I usually "can't make it" when there's something to go do, and it sucks when everybody dwells on it...

I *DO* hope Gus and Fin can make it. They are my ukulele heroes.

I asked my brother-in-law (who is an awesome guitarist) if he wanted to come. He laughed at me. His response was "Do you have any idea how much acid is going to be at this thing? And besides, I don't play ukulele." And it made me sad.

I'm very sad Shane won't make it... But if it can't happen, it can't happen... I usually "can't make it" when there's something to go do, and it sucks when everybody dwells on it...

I *DO* hope Gus and Fin can make it. They are my ukulele heroes.

I asked my brother-in-law (who is an awesome guitarist) if he wanted to come. He laughed at me. His response was "Do you have any idea how much acid is going to be at this thing? And besides, I don't play ukulele." And it made me sad.

LOL, there won't be any acid there!

I just thought of something...

Would anybody who has rented a hotel room / cabin / thingy be willing to let me use a little space in a refrigerator? I've got some medicine that needs to be kept cool... If you want to be filled in, PM me. Thanks!

LOL, there won't be any acid there!

Ha, I didn't think there would be... The more troubling issue was that as soon as I mentioned "bonfire" his mind leapt to dropping acid. But that's another discussion altogether.

Last edited:
I just thought of something...

Would anybody who has rented a hotel room / cabin / thingy be willing to let me use a little space in a refrigerator? I've got some medicine that needs to be kept cool... If you want to be filled in, PM me. Thanks!

I can do it. Let me know what you need.

Didn't you know ukulele players are HUGE into dropping acid when exposed to a bonfire? It happens here all the time.

Last edited:
Time to beg again. Shouldn't the man who brought us all together be at UWC?

Wouldn't it be great to have Aldrine come to UWC? Unfortunately to get from Hawaii to Indiana would cost him at least $1000. in travel expenses alone. This is just not feasible for him to afford. I have decided to start a fund to help encourage him to join us.

For those of you that would like to contribute to the: "Let's Get Aldrine to UWC 2010" fund, please mail your contributions to:

Aldrine Guerrero
P.O. Box 1027
Koloa, HI 96751

Please send checks or money orders and mark it "Aldrine to UWC 2010". Make checks out to Aldrine Guerrero. I sent him $25. I'm sure he'd appreciate any amount.

This is something I started. He did not ask me to do it and please if you disagree with it, hold your comments. Sending $$ does not guarantee in any way his attendance at UWC, it just encourages him to attend. If he can't make it, I'm hoping he might put it towards a future trip to the mainland to spread the love. This is a donation, kids.

Didn't you know ukulele players are HUGE into dropping acid when exposed to a bonfire? It happen here all the time.

I am at a loss for words. Apparently I've been doing it wrong all this time. Now I know why I'm destined to remain a ukulele hack instead of a true groupie.

Booked.
Lock up your daughters (and attractive farm animals) Brown county.

Also, for those of us leaving on Monday - remember that Brown is dry on Sundays. So plan for a Saturday liquor run.

Now if Hoosier can have those Baritones in for the weekend, I'll be all set.

Top Bottom