Ukulele wall calendar?

oldjazznut

Reaction score
Looking for one, lots of guitars, no ukes. Has anybody seen one? Amazon just has pocket planners with a uke on the cover, eBay has zip.
I need write-in squares for each day. It's the only way I can remember when I did what .. 🤪 ...

I usually get 2 or 3 free ones from businesses, but not this year. If I have to pay for one, I want ukes. I'm too old for the ones with nekkid wimmen, eBay has lots of those ... 🫣

Last edited:

Looks good, if it was on my side of the Pond.

Look up "Personalised Calendars" on Google and pick one you like. You assemble 12 or more of your favourite Ukulele photos and the app helps you turn it into a calendar .....................
I just want a typical 12 month hang on a nail calendar with 12 uke photos and write-in squares.

Why don't you make your own?? Walgreens has custom templates you can add your own pictures to make your own calendar.....in fact, thats a great idea...I'm gonna do that fo myself this year for Christmas! 🤣🤣🤣🤩

I love the idea of making a UU calendar! I would totally volunteer to ask various members if we could use their pics; however, I've got a thing right now and am just not available to take on anything else at the moment.

If this doesn't work out for 2024… let's work on it for 2025!

Sam's Club today had a bunch of big $ trendy calendars with pockets, planners, etc.. Only simple write on calendars were Super Mario or Pokemon, $10. I went with Mario. .. Maybe I'll find Sports Illustrated later ... ;)

Do you have to do it all yourself, or could you call for volunteers and form a little project team that you empower, supervise and quality control, they do most of the work and the Admin staff approve the work? Like a community project.
I absolutely don't have t be the one to do it. Usually, though, for an idea to take flight, it requires someone who thinks it's a great idea to run with it. I think it's a great idea, and would actually love to run with it, but I personally just don't have capacity for it at the moment. So if it doesn't happen yet, I still think it's a great idea and may have capacity for it later.

Where is it written that calendars are only to have 12 pictures? With 52 pictures we can have one for every week.

Why stop there...365/366? A daily ukulele? Might be able to show all of Jerry's ukes.😄

Boy, between that string excel sheet and this calendar, ploverwing has got a lot of work to do! 😆

Top Bottom