Ukulele Samba

Thanks for sharing the video of Allison and Josh. I’d never seen this particular one before. My husband and I are big fans of these two very talented young people. Josh is a superb guitar player, and Allison has an enchanting, versatile voice. Together they are magical. Allison favors older music, and her old soul voice is perfect for that genre. She also plays guitar, as well as the piano and ukulele. The solo videos of her singing while playing the uke are quite precious.

Hi folks. Newbie here. I thought I would share the song that finally convinced me to get a Ukulele. Hope you enjoy it.

Made me break out my pandeiro to play along. Thanks. It's been sitting in the corner alone too long. This has inspired me to do a similar song i remember.

Thanks for sharing the video of Allison and Josh. I’d never seen this particular one before. My husband and I are big fans of these two very talented young people. Josh is a superb guitar player, and Allison has an enchanting, versatile voice. Together they are magical. Allison favors older music, and her old soul voice is perfect for that genre. She also plays guitar, as well as the piano and ukulele. The solo videos of her singing while playing the uke are quite precious.
I love their version of Stardust!!! Josh is amazing!! He plays guitar, ukulele, banjo, mandolin, bass, ubass, drums, keyboard, and I think I'm missing one. His work with Allison is incredible, but then his work with anyone is incredible. She has the perfect voice for the grown up Josh to work with. His work with Amber/Taylor music is also very nice.

Top Bottom