Uke Jam/Club Ukulele Gathering in San Pedro CA

mitchchang

Reaction score
June 8, 2022 7pm Collage: a Place for Art and Culture $5 per person

Let's all gather together at this cool new space in San Pedro that you will love! Open mic for those who'd like to share with the rest of us (no pressure) and group play alongs. Bring your ukulele (duh!), a music stand and the Daily Ukulele book if you have it. Room for 50 people so RSVP in advance please - see you there!

TONIGHT - hope you can join us! Collage: a Place for Art and Culture 731 South Pacific Avenue, San Pedro

Last time at our first gathering, we played mostly songs out of the yellow Daily Ukulele book and some attendees shared songs they've been working on for the rest of us to enjoy. We even had a jazz honky tonk piano player sit in with us, what fun! Buy online to reserve a space or show up at the door and pay cash - you'll get a lot of smiles for the five bucks.

Next gathering is this coming Wednesday night, I hope you will join us if you're in the area!

if you're reading this anywhere within 5-10 miles of San Pedro, please come out and join us tonight!

Next gathering: January 11, 2023! We'll focus on Hawaiian songs but anything anyone wants to do is fine with me. Here's a pic from our Xmas get together earlier this week
image_50402817.jpg

Getting together tomorrow night (Wednesday 2/7/23) 7pm at Collage in San Pedro - please come and join us!

Hi everyone in the area, we're meeting this coming Wednesday March 8 (day before my birthday :)), hope you can join us

We are meeting up 7pm tonight!
Collage: a Place for Art and Culture, 731 South Pacific Avenue, San Pedro, CA, 90731

Top Bottom