Sold Two Silvertone Soprano Ukuleles (Free to a good home)

Price
Shipping
What it costs to ship both to you from NY
Size
Soprano

mineymole

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Two Silvertone Soprano Ukuleles

Both have been refinished to some degree, and both are playable with newer friction tuners.

I would prefer to give them to someone who works with kids, or people who can't afford to buy a ukulele. They play and are lots of fun even if rough around the edges.

You pay shipping from Rhinebeck, NY to you .

IMG_1034.jpgIMG_1040.jpgIMG_1038.jpgIMG_1037.jpgIMG_1035.jpgIMG_1041.jpg

What a lovely, kind offer -- and as someone who owns one of these, I can tell you that they're really nice sounding instruments -- hope these do go to someone who'll fall in love with the ukulele the way so many of us have. Best gateway drug ever.

Those look so cool! The big button, too. Can't wait to hear who takes you up on this generous offer! I work with kids and adults in a low-income under-served area, but we're good with our ukulele supply right now.

Two Silvertone Soprano Ukuleles

Both have been refinished to some degree, and both are playable with newer friction tuners.

I would prefer to give them to someone who works with kids, or people who can't afford to buy a ukulele. They play and are lots of fun even if rough around the edges.

You pay shipping from Rhinebeck, NY to you .

View attachment 159359View attachment 159360View attachment 159361View attachment 159362View attachment 159363View attachment 159364
Is that one of Paul Bunyan’s shirt buttons?

• Haha
Reactions: Kei
Very cool of you. I do know that there are some folks rounding up ukulele for children on Maui that lost their homes in the Lahaina fire. I would be willing to kick in on paying the man in brown to take those over there. I can try to locate the contact I had if that's something that sounds amenable.

Very cool of you. I do know that there are some folks rounding up ukulele for children on Maui that lost their homes in the Lahaina fire. I would be willing to kick in on paying the man in brown to take those over there. I can try to locate the contact I had if that's something that sounds amenable.
Absolutely

Absolutely
So I guess it has been a minute since I saw this. Here is the website. But it says:

"You may donate your used or new ‘ukulele to UPHawaii by sending it to PO Box 701565 Kapolei, Hi 96709, or donating funds to PayPal/UPHawaii-MAUI. Please make sure we can receive these ‘ukulele by August 30th. If you feel you need more time, just send as you can, and we will make sure it gets to the keiki."

I didn't realize there was a deadline but I would guess that was to get them to the kids before the start of school as the 'olelo Hawai'i classes include playing ukulele. I'm still in for some of the shipping costs should there be a desire to get these over there.

So I guess it has been a minute since I saw this. Here is the website. But it says:

"You may donate your used or new ‘ukulele to UPHawaii by sending it to PO Box 701565 Kapolei, Hi 96709, or donating funds to PayPal/UPHawaii-MAUI. Please make sure we can receive these ‘ukulele by August 30th. If you feel you need more time, just send as you can, and we will make sure it gets to the keiki."

I didn't realize there was a deadline but I would guess that was to get them to the kids before the start of school as the 'olelo Hawai'i classes include playing ukulele. I'm still in for some of the shipping costs should there be a desire to get these over there.
Do they have an email?

PMed you regarding this - there's a school music program trying to be opened up in an underfunded part of my town where they'd really appreciate these ukuleles!

Reactions: Kei
If your still looking for a home for them, I still have some kids that could use them in the school I am doing classes at.

Top Bottom