Things that drive me nuts

I find it irritating how so often you can only get tungsten carbide rings in male sizes. Not all. Some do come smaller.

My index fingers can just about fit men's rings by now because I play stringed instruments so much and my hands bulked out. Still annoying how some ranges are off limits.

I likes tungsten carbide rings. I have quite a collection.

Also things I hate: Looking through said tungsten rings and seeing the phrase I love you engraved on them.

I completely realize I'm being unreasonable but that makes me cringe lolol.

That metal was mined from the viscera of the earth and you're going to disrespect it by lasering a stupid schmaltzy phrase in it?

Also things I hate: Looking through said tungsten rings and seeing the phrase I love you engraved on them.

I completely realize I'm being unreasonable but that makes me cringe lolol.

That metal was mined from the viscera of the earth and you're going to disrespect it by lasering a stupid schmaltzy phrase in it?
I am with you on all the others, but surely tungsten carbide ring loving people have the same right to be as cheesy and unoriginal as everyone else 🤪

I am with you on all the others, but surely tungsten carbide ring loving people have the same right to be as cheesy and unoriginal as everyone else 🤪
True! I just personally find it loathsome.

I may be a bit of a hypocrite. I have a steel ring with the word annihilation in ominous gothic letters that my mom ordered for me after I won a blitz chess arena...Still more respectful to the earth's crust than bloody I love you though. :D

It irks me that I have said I love you before because men wanted me to say it and I thought I should do it to be normal and not be selfish.

I wish I could be some sort of gold star person who has never said I love you.

Oh well. Enough Red Bull and late night ultrabullet binges should surely wash it all clean.

Top Bottom