Tenor Sale athon <<All Ukes SOLD>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha totally understand, thanks for the advise. pretty sure I'm going to jump on that pono.. just gotta crunch some numbers.

in the picture, the metal at the bottom, is that just a strap pin?

The gold post is a strap button.... You can always drill through this area and place a misi pick up......

Is #2. Koa Pili Koko Tenor......brand new, hardcase...... 175.00 paypal shipped CONUS. Still available? What can you tell me about this Uku? Also, what does CONUS mean?

The KPK is brand new.... If you live in NJ you can come over and try anything I have for sale..........

We'll it looks like we have something in common because I too am very interested in selling it..... So now what?

Congrats. I considered the Lehua when I was shopping a couple months ago. Dentuke's looks nice and I don't doubt it's one of his better sounding ukes.

thanks ,,, I just bought a plywood box fender the other day for 139.00 ,,, but I guess it will be my beach uke. oh well,
cant wait for the Lehua.

From the looks of your avatar...your beach ukes usually become boat paddles.....

I'll send it in between snow storms.......

......as of today fed ex ground

it is in
Feb 16, 2010 6:07 PMDeparted FedEx locationHUTCHINS, TX with a delivery feb 17 to your office

Last edited:
......as of today fed ex ground

it is in
Feb 16, 2010 6:07 PMDeparted FedEx locationHUTCHINS, TX with a delivery feb 17 to your office

I have several ukes from Dentuke, you can trust him! Love the Ohana cedar....and the Pineapple ....and the and the....okay, we've talked.

I received the soprano Lehau from dentuke yesterday. I'm in NY so it is no surprise that it takes a day longer for a shipment to get to Texas from NJ.

You're going to love your tenor Lehau, Swampy Steve!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom