T-Shirts! Help us Decide!

Which One Do YOU Want?

• White + Red

Votes: 63 77.8%
  • White

Votes: 18 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damn reggae colors would be sick, after listening to cas haley since tuesday makes me want to sport the red yellow and green again.

rasta.jpg

Haha dude i had to do this. it looks frickin legendary. Doubt it can be done it'll probably cost more to get such a colorful gradient on letterings.

white and red

the first one i saw was white and red. When I glanced again, I had scrolled and saw the plain white. I immediately started looking for the red and white design.

I VOTE WHITE AND RED.

me like

I preorder so...me like red/white logo :D
Ohh reggae colors..luv it also...if you make that I would so preorder it! LUV UU!

Last edited:
I emailed concerning getting multiple shirts...i'm ready to paypal on responce!

cliff

I've ordered 2 W&R...
If you made the Red Gold & Green, I'll get two more.

dude, im going to have to ban you.....for making such a SICK SIGGIE!!! im gonna have to jack this.

Yo freddy, i made a new sig so u can do what u like with this one. To anyone that likes this rastariffic logo, don't think its for the shirt, i was just me messin with photoshop. but i mean if u do want sumtin like this better off choosing the all white design and DIY a custom color schema on it with magic markers ;)

rastariffic.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I actually prefer the white one more, one color that in my opinion matches with brown is yellow, but i like to make it sound fancy and say its gold. here's a sample. Either way tho imma pre-order 2 shirts

BROWNYELLOW.jpg

I REALLY like the brown shirt with white and yellow/gold lettering if that is an option on the table.

Either way, I have pre-ordered and am anxiously awaiting my UU short.

Thanks again.

Yo freddy, i made a new sig so u can do what u like with this one. To anyone that likes this rastariffic logo, don't think its for the shirt, i was just me messin with photoshop. but i mean if u do want sumtin like this better off choosing the all white design and DIY a custom color schema on it with magic markers ;)

rastariffic.jpg

haha sweet, thanks bro. yours looks nice too!

First of all I must say that the UU logo is great the way it is. I really love this logo !!! (who made this btw???) Adding more den Colors would rune it, because it's simply perfect the way it is.
But since everybody seems to be creative I add my version too :D. just for fun

uuSKULL.jpg

Top Bottom