Subscribe to Ukulele Magazine

Jerryc41

Reaction score
If Ukulele Magazine does not get more financial support, it will go out of existence. I've been a subscriber ever since I began playing the ukulele. This is a valuable resource that we should keep in operation. I bought into their All Access years ago, and I have digital copies of all issues.

"In the 11 years we’ve been publishing it, Ukulele has never been profit-making. This has always been a labor of love and now, more than ever, we’re relying on our global community of readers to show us some love.

One way you can do this is to purchase our All Access Subscription: You’ll get a one-year subscription to Ukulele magazine PLUS a download of our archive – every issue we’ve ever published. That’s a $340.52 value, yours for $109.99 today. This offer is good for new subscriptions and renewals, too."

All Access - Ukulele Magazine Subscription All Access

Click here to subscribe:

Last edited:
I subscribed when I think you posted something similar to this maybe two years ago!

It really is a good deal with the entire back catalog - including the current spring issue, there are 44 issues total.

Last edited:
They also have a Patreon page where you can make a monthly donation (in addition to a subscription)

Renewed today.

I usually do a 2 or 3 years sub, but can't really afford $100+ for a year

If Ukulele Magazine does not get more financial support, it will go out of existence. I've been a subscriber ever since I began playing the ukulele. This is a valuable resource that we should keep in operation. I bought into their All Access years ago, and I have digital copies of all issues.

"In the 11 years we’ve been publishing it, Ukulele has never been profit-making. This has always been a labor of love and now, more than ever, we’re relying on our global community of readers to show us some love.

One way you can do this is to purchase our All Access Subscription: You’ll get a one-year subscription to Ukulele magazine PLUS a download of our archive – every issue we’ve ever published. That’s a $340.52 value, yours for $109.99 today. This offer is good for new subscriptions and renewals, too."

All Access - Ukulele Magazine Subscription All Access

Click here to subscribe:

I sent for a sample mag.
Hope to subscribe soon.

Top Bottom