Price
$
Shipping
Yes to CONUS
Size
Tenor

mnb128

Reaction score
Sold - Selling the first quality uke I ever owned. It's a Pono ATD as described in the title of the thread. The instrument is in really good shape with a few tiny dings and scratches that I've tried to catch in the photos. They're the type that you really have to look for to find them. Asking $$$ shipped to CONUS. Paypal preferred.

Please feel free to ask any questions. Full specs below.

Thanks for looking!

Pono Acacia Tenor Deluxe
  • Solid Acacia top, back, and sides.
  • Macassar ebony fingerboard, and ebony bridge.
  • Macassar ebony faceplate.
  • Wooden "rope" rosette
  • Pearl fingerboard position dots and logo.
  • Bone nut and saddle.
  • Dual-action adjustable truss rod.
  • Gloss finish.
  • Grover tuners.
  • Total length: 26-38”
  • Body Length: 12-1/16”
  • Body width/Upper bout/Lower bout: 6-1/2” 8-15/16”
  • Body Depth upper bout/Lower bout: 2-9/16” 3-1/8”
  • Fingerboard width at nut and 12th fret: 1-3/8” 1-11/16”
  • Soundhole diameter: 2-5/8”
  • Scale length: 16-15/16”
  • 14 frets to body, 20 frets total
IMG_1946.JPEGIMG_1948.JPEGIMG_1949.JPEGIMG_1950.JPEGIMG_1951.JPEGIMG_1952.JPEGIMG_1953.JPEGIMG_1954.JPEG

Last edited:
nice uke! you can install high or low g string - whichever is your preference.

High g or LOOOOOw g????
As Chicagoukebud said, it can be strung up either way. Currently, it's strung up in high g with a wound C string. If had it strung up both ways, and sound good either way.

A little bump to celebrate the beginning of March.

Selling the first quality uke I ever owned. It's a Pono ATD as described in the title of the thread. The instrument is in really good shape with a few tiny dings and scratches that I've tried to catch in the photos. They're the type that you really have to look for to find them. Asking $350 shipped to CONUS. Paypal preferred.

Thanks for looking!

Pono Acacia Tenor Deluxe
  • Wooden "rope" rosette
  • Bone nut and saddle.
  • Gloss finish.
  • Grover tuners.
  • 14 frets to body, 20 fr

Selling the first quality uke I ever owned. It's a Pono ATD as described in the title of the thread. The instrument is in really good shape with a few tiny dings and scratches that I've tried to catch in the photos. They're the type that you really have to look for to find them. Asking $350 shipped to CONUS. Paypal preferred.

Thanks for looking!

Pono Acacia Tenor Deluxe
  • Wooden "rope" rosette
  • Bone nut and saddle.
  • Gloss finish.
  • Grover tuners.
View attachment 147986View attachment 147987View attachment 147988View attachment 147989View attachment 147990View attachment 147991View attachment 147992

Thanks for looking!

Pono Acacia Tenor Deluxe
  • Wooden "rope" rosette
  • Bone nut and saddle.
  • Gloss finish.
  • Grover tuners.
View attachment 147986View attachment 147987View attachment 147988View attachment 147989View attachment 147990View attachment 147991View attachment 147992View attachment 147993
I have a Cordoba 15TM and I am looking to upgrade, but still need to round up the money. If I got this uke that would be quite a step in both quality and sound correct? Also it's kind of hard to see....I think there is a reflection on some of the pics...is it just a few tiny scratches and nothing else wrong with it including the action on it? Lastly...does the 350 include everything....is there any guarantee that the uke gets to me in the condition you sent it? Sorry....I just discovered this marketplace and this would be my first time making a purchase through here if I decided to get it so just trying to make sure I ask all the questions I can and to make a good buy. It seems like 350 is a good price, but it's still a lot of money for me so I need to be careful. Thanks in advance for your reply or replies.

I have a Cordoba 15TM and I am looking to upgrade, but still need to round up the money. If I got this uke that would be quite a step in both quality and sound correct? Also it's kind of hard to see....I think there is a reflection on some of the pics...is it just a few tiny scratches and nothing else wrong with it including the action on it? Lastly...does the 350 include everything....is there any guarantee that the uke gets to me in the condition you sent it? Sorry....I just discovered this marketplace and this would be my first time making a purchase through here if I decided to get it so just trying to make sure I ask all the questions I can and to make a good buy. It seems like 350 is a good price, but it's still a lot of money for me so I need to be careful. Thanks in advance for your reply or replies.
Hey there. Thanks for taking a look and for your questions. I shot you a PM with my responses. Thanks.

Top Bottom