Sold…. Seagull Merlin Dulcimer (Spruce) with extras.. Free shipping in lower 48 USA

sludad

Reaction score
Inspired by the dulcimer, the Seagull Merlin is a portable 4-string diatonic acoustic instrument that's just simply fun to play and hard to put down. The Seagull Merlin Natural Spruce SG features a solid spruce top with a 'mustache' style Tusq bridge, compensated saddle, 3-piece rock maple body with drive-through neck design and tune-up with vintage style open-geared tuners.

This has been a fun instrument to play around on. I am selling this and a few others to make room for a new custom banjo I ordered. Included is a new set of strings and a songbook and case. The instrument is in super great shape all around and looks like new. I amazed by the clarity and richness in sound. I will ship to the lower 48 states for free. Thanks for looking.. $150.00

1668350341954.png1668350393386.png1668350417764.png

Last edited:
I just had an opportunity to try my Dad's. It's a great instrument, amazing sound, great sustain. There was a time when it was really hard to get a hold of them, production issues. Dunno if that's still the case. Good luck, it's a lovely thing to play.

Thanks Ploverwing. I too was stunned at the sustain and clarity it produces. The diatonic scale makes it impossible to play a bad melody. Great fun they are...

Last edited:
3 of my friends have these, they're great little instruments. They really work well on songs like Galway Girl, in D.

I vowed not to buy another uke this year and I didn't even make it past January before buying another stringed instrument! This isn't a uke so it doesn't count! 😄 I wasn't even shopping around and I happened to see this listing a while ago and wondered what it was. I checked out a couple of videos of people playing it and I was intrigued, it has an interesting sound. I'm looking forward to giving it a try!

I vowed not to buy another uke this year and I didn't even make it past January before buying another stringed instrument! This isn't a uke so it doesn't count! 😄 I wasn't even shopping around and I happened to see this listing a while ago and wondered what it was. I checked out a couple of videos of people playing it and I was intrigued, it has an interesting sound. I'm looking forward to giving it a try!
Enjoy! It's so much fun!!

Top Bottom