Sigma AMI Ukuleles ?

DJ Mango

Reaction score
Any one have experience with their soprano or concert ?

I found this review from 2017 :

Not with a uke, but … a friend went to China on a religious mission about a decade ago and bought a Sigma dreadnought guitar at the factory. He was delighted to get something mighty close to a Martin for $400.

Can't find anything about this. Is from official AMI Sigma brand or St. Louis Music?

When I went to the Sigma site, I didn't see ukes listed. Perhaps they are no longer making them? At any rate, there is some info about the company on the Got a Ukulele Review page

I found online in a review that Sigma’s ukulele range has been discontinued at the start of 2022 .

• Sad
Reactions: EDW
Sigma AMI confirmed this , noting the ukulele boom died down a few years ago so they stoped producing them .
They said there were still some Sigma's available from various sources online and they also suggested taking a look at Kiwaya .

Yeah, you certainly can't go wrong with a Kiwaya or some of the other great quality Japanese made ukes

"Thanks for watching! It would be an extremely close call, but it would probably be the Ohana for overall sound, playability and looks."

Last edited:
Ends tonight, give it a go!

Top Bottom